View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:48 AM

Default REDUCED AGAIN! Bamburg Small Jumbo Macassar/Carpathian!

Lovely Bamburg Macassar Ebony B&S, Carpathian Spruce Top with Cantilevered Fingerboard. See reduced price below!

REDUCED Again to $3,500! Last chance to own a fantastic instrument for a ridiculous price!

This Small Jumbo is in the top few best acoustic guitars I have ever had the pleasure to play! Beautiful overtones but not overpowering. Every note still rings clear and distinct. The cantilevered neck makes it super easy to play--easier than my normal scale guitars despite the slightly longer scale.

Note that this guitar has been played and gigged. It has the normal finish pitting and scratches of a guitar that is 11 years old and has been previously played with a pick (previous owner). Some buckle rash that I tried to capture on the back. A couple of scratches on the neck around the 12th fret (see pics). Nevertheless, it is in excellent playing condition. I have done my best to document any imperfections in my photos. Feel free to ask questions.

An LR Baggs Anthem SL pickup is installed and sounds great with this guitar. The original Ameritage case is included.

Small Jumbo
Model: Signature JSB
Serial Number: 08-8
Ebony Headplate
Headstock Inlay: Custom Signature
Headstock Bindings: Ebony
Body Bindings: Ebony
Backstrip: Ebony
Fingerboard: Ebony
Fingerboard Bindings: Ebony
Mahogany Neck
2-way adjustable truss rod and carbon fiber neck strengthening
Compound radius ebony fingerboard
Gotoh 510 mini tuners
Bridge: Ebony
Frets to Body: 14
Top Trim: Violin Lines
Radial Back Bracing
Rosette: Macassar Ebony
Body Length: 19 7/8"
Upper Bout: 11 1/4"
Lower Bout: 15 7/8"
Body Depth at Neck Heel: 3 1/2"
Body Depth at Tail Block: 4 1/2"
Scale Length: 25.7"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
String Spacing 2 1/4"

Dream Guitars Players Review:
"It has a wonderful clear voice with a push of lush overtones that seem to swell as the not comes forth. It is impeccably crafted with every detail proof of Jeff's acumen." Paul Heumiller

"The workmanship is exceptional and the cantilevered neck makes for easy access to the upper frets. The premium woods and flawless construction gives it an unusual clarity with no muddiness in any register." Al Petteway

REDUCED Again to $3,500! Last chance to own a fantastic instrument for a ridiculous price!

$4,200--reduced to $3,900 OBO + actual shipping costs
reduced again to $3,750 OBO+ actual shipping costs
PP Friends and Family preferred.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bamburg_FullFrontal.jpg (39.2 KB, 615 views)
File Type: jpg Bamburg_FullBack.jpg (38.1 KB, 611 views)
File Type: jpg Bamburg_JusttheTop.jpg (45.9 KB, 610 views)
File Type: jpg Bamburg_IntheCase.jpg (51.6 KB, 611 views)
File Type: jpg Bamburg_Label.jpg (33.0 KB, 612 views)
File Type: jpg Bamburg_NeckScratches_b (2).jpg (72.9 KB, 615 views)

Last edited by Superfly6928; 06-04-2019 at 07:10 AM. Reason: REDUCED Price!