View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 03:18 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Chas View Post
Hopefully there'll be some .75mm shipping. Best pick I've used for strumming, just the right amount of flex.
Bruce, thanks for your post. Also just received your email, and responding right after this.

Actually, we should have a TON of .75s once this next run rolls. I've added you to the priority list, and you're very near the top, def will get one.

Very exciting times for us. I'm meeting with our main fabricator this Thursday to finalize our first run in casein, which -- fingers crossed -- will come off the line done fini soup to nuts within two weeks (mid April)

And oh, as I stated above, we're not in this to play artiste and make thirty (30) picks a week and always be out of stock. You always lose a little material along the way during fabrication, but it looks like a solid 500-600 units in casein for our first run, spread over only three-four models.

What's coming in casein? Look for Large Tris at 1.5 mm with holes for grip, plus several traditional teardrops around that range or a bit thinner, sonme with holes, some without. Our next run will most likely be over 1000 units, again spread over only three-four models, five models at the very most. We expect these by the end of May, if not sooner.

All models in our "N" (meaning "Natural" material) Series will be priced at $24.95 -- ALWAYS WITH FREE SHIPPING built into the price. We'll close our doors before we charge anyone freight on anything. Ridiculous and insulting. As we like to say, "We won't ever charge you a copay. We'll leave that to insurance companies and other pick manufacturers.

Our next flagship "Brown Sound" Series will roll off the line by the end of April, earlier if we're lucky. We'll have mostly .75s on that one (lots of 'em!), plus, we hope, Large Tris also at 1.5 mm, and perhaps several other teardrops in different thicknesses.

We have some truly eye-popping graphics that will be unlike anything out there. Still in prototype mode, but we plan to make people's eyes bug out of their heads.

Sorry, I'm babbling.

Are we excited? Uh, just a little....

Thanks, Bruce!
Scott