View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitaman View Post
Well, I am sold on carbon fiber fixed rod and more so on spanish heel! In fact, I ordered one and got the best deal( $100 cheaper than going rate ) in town which happens to be the exact recommendation you posted. Thanks!

One question, what is up with the option on spanish heel? There is no way to exercise that option on their website.

I can't wait to play them side by side. Btw, my Yammy CGS102a still sings to me for hours despite 12th fret intonations being two clicks sharp plucked hard, one click sharp soft-plucked. I am thinking about shimming the neck side of the saddle and angling the saddle away. Not sure if it will make any difference but have plenty of time to think before string change. Maybe it is one of the nuances of super-short scale instruments that I am willing to put up with... for hours with comfort and trust me, it has the perfect dynamic range for my wife and that means more play time!!
I believe that the Spanish heel is their standard construction, not an option. Did you order the cedar or spruce top?