View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 06:40 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jricc View Post
Well Scott, that is one beautiful burst! Congrats on your Nashville!
Listening to your demo, The Nashville is definitely a little warmer, but still has very nice clarity.

I have the Black CH-OM (would've preferred a Sunburst) and it's a great gigging guitar. 80% of my gigs are outdoors and for the past 3 or 4 years it's done about 350-375 shows and has held up great.

I know you said you got it for busking outdoors, I'm sure you will be very happy with it.

Thanks for another informative review and wish you the best with your Nashville.
Thanks, Joe. I remember when I was first looking for a CF guitar busking to re-enter the CF world and I did a bunch of research here on AGF I posted about the RainSong CH-OM and you replied with your stats above. That went a long way towards convincing me to give the CH-OM1000NS a go. Although my initial plan was to only keep one of them (the Nashville or the CH-OM) I'm having a hard time letting go. The Nashville is a keeper for sure. But I can't help but think that keeping the CH-OM if only for busking would be a good ideal. While the Nashville certainly can handle busking, it's so new and pretty that like a regular wood guitar I'd worry about taking it out in public! Fortunately, I don't need to sell anything right away. I have time to mull.