View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 12:16 AM

I don't mind stretching my budget. One of the reason I was looking away from SA330 is that I would have to buy all the pieces and put them together. They don't have a package where they sell the PA, sub, expander and carrying case.

If I decide to get the L1c I will buy a used T1 tonematch as well. With a Tonematch I will be getting a lot more option than Fishman. Also I will be saving some money (Bose ~1350 vs Fishaman ~1600)

I checked out the links you sent me and they seem to be awesome. EV 30M (44 lbs) weight is manageable compared to Peavy (56.4 lbs). I think it's an oversight on EV's design that you have to plug in both extension pole to fit the speakers. In one of the videos they could not even mount the speaker because they had the sub sitting on a table (https://youtu.be/NYxY2SJyxA4?t=214). Awesome thing about Peavy is that you can split the speakers for a stereo setup.

I like the small footprint of L1c and that it has180 dispersion. I also like that I don't HAVE to use the extension pole. I mostly play at home parties and backyard parties (50-100 people). If I need more bass for playing music I guess I can always buy a Behringer sub.

Agree - there is no perfect solution. You just have to prioritize your options and compromise