View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
Thanks for your post, Alistair. Your amazing guitars have made their way into a small but growing and very enthusiastic group of supporters on Acoustic Guitar forum. If growth within the US and customer satisfaction are your goals, I'd propose that you develop a network of Emerald owners who would be willing to share their guitars with interested others. We do that rather informally in the Carbon Fiber section of AGF; but I think it could be more effectively done from Donegal County since there are likely far more happy Emerald owners out there than are represented on AGF. Since you don't have a dealer network, I believe this idea would help to overcome the largest hurdle to owning an Emerald guitar, and that is actually seeing and playing one in person. Have fun at NAMM and again thanks for your input....
This is something we do arrange from time to time and i appreciate you guys facilitating each other through the forum. We have often thought about how to better use the good will and enthusiasm of our owners but i have never found a really good way to pull it all together. Maybe ill give it more consideration