View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ffr0 View Post
I went with a zoom livemix 12 and two EON610s. Of course it is a more capable mixer than the Maui 28 G2 -- it is not a line away. The semi-parametric sweepable mid is a must for me. The digital reverb is nice, but I don't use much of it. I need a minim of 3 independent channels... and often more than that. I'm really happy with the mixer for it's price/size.

The EON610s are good speakers... very different than a line array... perhaps more volume, but less tuned for what acoustic players do. However, I really like the 3-band built in parametric EQ (via bluetooth), and now I have these things pretty well dialed in. Great rig for me... comparable in price to the Maui 28G2. It is more capable and flexible at the expense of a slightly more set up time.
Thanks for chiming in. That Zoom unit is pretty expensive here in Australia. Looking at the same set up that you have, it'd be more expensive overall, by about 20%.
Do the speakers come with stands, or would that be additional as well?
2022 Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar