View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 08:25 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonfields45 View Post
One more thought. If you are considering one of the many super capable do it all electric guitar pedals for acoustic guitar then this plugs the only gap in their capability.

I tried some of the commercial IRs available on-line and I felt they didn't come close to a custom ToneDexter custom IR (wavemap).

Check out Doug Young's demo in the thread referenced above.
Agreed! I sold my electric pedals to buy the Line HX Effects. It was my all in one solution for acoustic and electric, thanks to the custom IRs Cuki made for me. I am selling the HX to buy the bigger brother Helix LT as I need the stereo preamp model that the bigger brother has. That, and the XLR out make for a one pedal solution. No need for a DI or separate acoustic preamp.

Now that you guys are offering software for me to make my own IRs, the AGF delight is complete. I often have friends wanting help with acoustic pickup installation etc. If I can learn to offer them what you guys are offering us, that will be huge.
50th Anniversary Fender Am Std Strat.
Gretsch 6120 Nashville Players in Blue.
Line 6 Helix.

If I played as much as I read threads, I'd be a pro....