View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 05:30 PM
Rudy4 Rudy4 is online now
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,653

Since it's a Martin find out from them who the authorized repair facility is in your geographic area and work with them. Martin would stand behind the shop's work or de-authorize them.

There's a bunch of resources on the web (some available here) so you can learn setup enough to understand what the source of your problem is. If you don't know what is causing your problem then you're at the mercy of whichever shop you decide to deal with.

Those suggestions would be a much better option than you simply feeling frustrated and having no recourse to deal with your problem.

You always have the option of sending it to Martin to correct any problem you have with the instrument. Sometimes playing the guitar can be an expensive hobby.
Reply With Quote