View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 01:55 PM
HHP HHP is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 29,360

Get an A style, F hole, from either Eastman or Kentucky. Just make sure the dealer does a complete set up. The Mandolin Store in AZ. carries these and sets them up. Elderly does as well. Might suggest Kentucky, some of the Eastman A's have some goofy cosmetics.

Depending on the exchange rate, you might consider a Canadian made Sawchyn. These actually sound good and play well. Very nicely made in the style of the Gibson Army-Navy or the Flatiron pancake models.

Last edited by HHP; 11-24-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Reply With Quote