View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerPease View Post
The expander is worth it. Not only does it add channels it allows more convenient tweaking
while you're on stage because you can have it near you while the main stick is a little ways
away (recommended, see below). The cable is supposedly a plain cat5 type straight through
that would be easy to replace, if needed. (But I haven't tested other cables myself.)

If you don't already have it, get the deluxe rolling case. Very easy to handle one handed.

The least important part of the system is the SA Sub, at least for guitar and vocals stuff.
It does add some fullness but it's a separate piece and while not heavy for a sub it is not
light. I find mine is most useful as a small footprint stand for the stick in tight spaces.

My other experience is that it sounds best if you can be at least 6 feet away from it. It
doesn't sound its best if your head is right next to it. Probably because of it being more
of an array type system?

But overall I've loved how mine works out. Hope this helps,

_Roger
cool this is good to know .i did buy the rolling bag;i also have had the 220 for about 10 years.yes it seems if i'm too close to it ;it sounds muddy.