View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 04:48 AM
Music soothes the soul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
Ryan LOVES the side braces...I have been assured that those are his favorite job!!!!
And yet he does it with such grace and style!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel Cedar View Post
Dennis, this is amazing - a work of art taking shape before us. Thanks for letting us join you on this journey. Makes me want to stop in MD on summer travels just to behold it live...
Thanks Andy! You are welcome anytime. Call ahead or just stop by, there is always a guitar stool waiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukejon View Post
An absolute stunner.....this build will be a joy to follow.
Talk about stunner ... someone should have told me I needed sunglasses when checking out your Josie back from the finisher. Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drplayer View Post
That is some beautiful Madagascar, Dennis! Gorgeous color, and very tasteful figuring without going over-the-top. Of all the rosewoods, I like good Madagascar the best, in every respect--even over Brazilian...
Well, thanks Dale! I was won over by that set the first day they showed it to me. Could hardly think of anything else. Yes, I like me some Madi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by invguy921 View Post
WOW, Dennis that is some GREAT eye-popping Madi!! I love the "thumbprint" in the top also...gorgeous!! This should be a stunning guitar to hold and play. I'm super envious!! Can't wait to see it done!
Glad you like it Mike and glad to have you watching. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haasome View Post
No 4-leaf?
It's that little bulbous thing at the bottom ... still growing. Give it time ... it will get there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedeng88 View Post
Nice! St. Patrick's is just around the corner!
Yeah, the next thing you know they will be offering green paint. Wait ... green sunburst ... now there's an idea!