View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeStone View Post
I hear ya Troggg - I have only had the unit for a short period of time..
But as others.. I try to minimize my "gear" and cables and stage clutter. So yes the bracket helps to clean things up.

However, In general, to me a mixer is set and forget... (except when necessary for tweaking) or plugging in a guest etc.

Now with my limited experience with the T1... I don't believe it was intended as a Live switching "effects" unit .. What I mean by that, it doesn't have foot switch or even an easy to use presets (scenes).

I picture using the scenes using for different situations or venues... Like tonight I'm outside on the patio or next time I am in the large room. Here's a scene ready for my Duo.

I have to say, My Play acoustic with the Switch 6 covers a lot of ground....

LASTLY, don't get me wrong..... The T1 is amazing on it's own. The effects and EQ and ToneMatch, scenes... Lot to love.

It really is "icing" on the already tasty cake.
Thanks for your valuable input. Don't want to repeat what I asked previously about how hard it is to switch scenes ... but if a T1 owner could list the actual steps, that would be helpful as I don't presently own a T1 and may want to go in another direction that allows switching "scenes" easier.

So, you walk over to your T1, or you hover over the T1 on your table or mic stand, and you 1) 2) 3) etc