View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 12:50 PM

Default Vintage Aria Pro ll PW-75 (Rare Beast!!!) $550.00

Vintage 1970s Aria Pro II PW-75 for sale.

This thing is a Freaking Beast! This might be the best playing & sounding Japanese guitar I have owned! And you Japanese guitar hunters know what I'm talking about!

This Extremely Rare & Vintage 1970s (I believe its a 1977) Aria Pro II acoustic guitar is a great player, with nice action, and she sounds better than most guitars regardless of price! The Aria PW-75 is a high-end classic Martin D-45 copy from Aria's Matsumoku factory from about 44 years ago, in the prime Law-suit days & Japanese Golden Era! This is a very rare and hard to find guitar.

The PW Series of these Aria guitars are the top of the line guitars made by ARIA and the Matsumoku factory.
The guitars in this series are all hand-crafted, in the Royoji Matsumoku factory. The guitar makers for this line were the best of the best of this factory. They used the best, and highest quality, aged tone-woods available at the time. These makes rival any American made guitar at the time. I honestly believe that these guitars are much better than anything Martin made at this same time in history.

This guitar is the pride & joy of my Aria collection, not because its a mint show piece, but because its so rare, hard to find and its wonderful tone! This guitar has the right look, the right feel and the right sound to turn heads at any jam or festival. And every time I have taken this beast to jam or festival she would turn heads and peoples eyes would lock right on to her. When you pull this guitar out of its case you feel a sense of pride and dignity knowing that you have something no one else has! I would like see her to go to a good home or perhaps a collector looking to beef up their "Herd"

Shes got that rare,highly sought after sound that you Japanese guitar hunters are looking for, that special tone that you keep searching for and can take many, many years to find. This guitar had excellent bones from the day it was made and you add 43+ years of aging & opening up and that makes this guitar hard to beat. And she is very collectable as-well, not because shes a mint showpiece but because she is so rare and has an excellent pedigree.

She is in great players condition and ready to be played rite out of the box! She does have a some nicks, scratches and some respectable play-wear, as-well as some finish wear and tear mostly on the top (any guitar that sounds this good is going to be played a lot). There is also a mark/dent on the lower bout of the side (the round part of the side down near the bottom) but shes not all beat up and on a scale of 1 to 10 she is about an 8. The frets are in great shape, excellent neck angle, no bridge pulling and the guitar is structurally strong as can be and ready for another 50 years of playing!

These Japan made Aria PWs are very rare & hard to find (way harder to find than on old Martin, Guild or Gibson, as they just don't exist) and were produced in small numbers, so anybody interested might want to jump before shes gone.
This pro level guitar will make her new owner very happy. If your tight on money or just don't want to spend a small fortune to get an old Martin or Gibson but want huge tone than you may want to consider adding this phenomenal guitar to your stable or "Herd" as it will rival and probably be better for way less money and way harder to find as-well.

Absolutely wonderful sounding acoustic guitar that I would like to see go to a good home or collector who will respect and appreciate her. She comes with a none original hard-shell case in OK condition but not new or mint. Keep in mind I'm selling this guitar cheap so please don't be to fussy. Anyone interested in buying this guitar should buy it because its rare, hard to find and plays/sounds incredible, but not a mint show piece. Thanks...

I'm willing to sacrifice this amazing instrument for $550.00 as I am thinning the proverbial "herd", (and that's a give away price for this guitar)! I am also willing to drive and meet half way up to 200+ miles (so if you were 200 miles away we would each drive 100 miles and meet about half way). I'm located in the Concord NH area. Or I would be willing to ship in a very well packed, foam filled safe as you can get box with insurance and tracking for the actual shipping cost (and my instrument packing is second to none!) Thanks for looking. [email protected]
[email protected]
IMG_9310.jpg

IMG_9311.jpg

IMG_9312.jpg

IMG_9313.jpg

IMG_9314.jpg

IMG_9316.jpg

IMG_9317.jpg

IMG_9318.jpg

IMG_9320.jpg

Last edited by Guitar.A; 04-26-2020 at 03:50 PM. Reason: price