View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdelsolray View Post
Keep on mind that many of us (most?) only use a very small percentage of the features available in any of the major DAWs. I've used Pro Tools for almost 20 years and have yet to invoke 80% of its features simply because I do not need them. I've tried other DAWs over the years. They were generally fine and did what I wanted/expected them to do, but I never left Pro Tools.

This last summer, I tried Studio One Professional and have quite enjoyed it. I am strongly considering changing to it.
I've been a Cakewalk/Sonar user for almost 20 years, but last week I bit the bullet, bought a new Dell computer, a new Roland Rubix24 interface, and Presonus Studio One Pro 4.5. It's been a steep learning curve over the past week, but over the past few days I've finally started to get things to click and now it seems very similar in some respects to Sonar 8.5 (which was my last DAW software). So once you get over that initial frustrating hump of just getting to the point where you can record an audio or MIDI sound... then things start to really take off.