View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitaman View Post
Guitarluva,

Hope you are not offended by me calling you Steelvibe earlier. My bad! I am much more awake now.

G
I never even noticed lol. It was late last night when I created this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
Guitarluva,
I can't imagine any Emerald fan would be concerned about you posting what you found and fixed on your guitar. Some folks wouldn't know where to start if the tone or playability on a guitar wasn't up to snuff - I think your post here has been very positive and informative.

Clearly, this points out: every little thing matters.

Thanks for taking the time to follow up on this.
Thanks Jim. Because my memory is so bad things are starting to click together. I remember when I announced my X20 was shipping a few people asked me the order date. Some orders were placed weeks ahead of mine. Maybe my particular guitar was rushed a bit, hard to say for sure. I am happy I was able to work out all the bugs myself, except the bridge slot that's not repairable but at least I can cover it up or work around it. I'll get over it all eventually and who knows what the future holds.

From a design and creativity standpoint I still think Emerald are 2nd to none. All those fancy contours and bevels are hard to beat for comfort. Their customer service is also amazing. Kevin sent me a replacement saddle for my X30 without me even asking. Those things go a long way with me as well. They do need to work on their QA/QC though and hopefully they continue to improve.