View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoman View Post
Wow--what a lineup indeed!

Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to the second installment of this legendary event!

If anyone is on the fence about attending, don't hesitate--Tom and Kathy are totally wonderful hosts, and as noted above, the lineup is outstanding!
Thank you so much and we are very pleased you two (and hopefull three) can make it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Anyone who attended the first shindig will attest that it was FAB! I have high hopes Cindy and I will be able to make it to this one as well.

It is very nice to have something like this to look forward to!

Actually there is NOTHING like this but it IS nice to anticipate.

Woohoo

Paul
Thanks Paul, we sincerely hope you two can make it, I mean really, you have 37 of John's guitars lol and you have not met personally yet, I mean what more do I have to do for you, send a limo hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootis View Post
This is great news! Email sent. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.
Thank you very much, this is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j. Kinnaird View Post
Hey Tom
I'm bringing my spouse and she wants to go touring after the show. Can we get in on your travel guide. I especially like the restaurant and winery section.

John
We can definitely give you the lay of the land. There are so many wonderful little towns around all with great shops and places to eat. Fredericksburg has wineries all over and quite good ones too. Don't ask me how we know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justonwo View Post
The first one was a great time!
The door is always open for you sir!