View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 07:25 PM
AGF Sponsor

Folks, thanks for all the kind words and props. We've certainly worked hard for it. But I enjoy the work, and I enjoy delivering a product that improves the beauty of music.

Jdinaz: I appreciate the humor, and thank God I'm able to laugh at myself. On a serious note, I HATE our backlog, but I don't see it ending any time soon. Interestingly, in the last two years almost every major guitarmaker has hit record volume and can't deliver product in a timely manner. This includes Martin, Collings, Pre-War Guitars, Santa Cruz, Preston Thompson and most of the other boutique makers in the industry. I'm proud that I've searched the world over for unique materials, and prouder still that our fit-n-finish and customer service are among the best in the industry.

But yeah, I laugh myself at the ridiculously long lead times and the WAIT. We might actually make some money if we could turn orders in a timely manner. But I'm not complaining. We recently hired an awesome guy named Eric who's been playing and loving our stuff for years, and who's already helping us reduce our backlog, if only for a few days. I'll have him come in and intro himself.

Thanks again, gents. We are deeply in your debt.

Scott

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 04-24-2022 at 07:42 PM.