View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandobart View Post
I don't see why you couldn't do this with any tuner pedal. I have a Korg tuner pedal that I also use as a mute when switching instruments. Of course it only works with an instrument with an output jack and pickup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy4 View Post
In case you should ever feel the need to, Peterson sells a clip-on transducer with a cable and 1/4" jack that's designed to work with a tuner for acoustic instruments. I have one and it works fine, clipping on the headstock to pick up the note exactly like any other clip-on tuner not using a microphone element.

As far as what the OP wants to do, I'm confused. Any tuner that passes through the signal will do what is being requested. I think there must be some other factor that I'm not following. It sounds like what is being asked for is a tuner that outputs a "pitch corrected" note, but that's not how tuners work.
He's looking for something that will pass the data (not a readout of the note) to another program or app so that the other program can use it in some way for something else.
Goodall Grand Concert Cutaway Walnut/Italian Spruce
Santa Cruz Brazilian VJ
Taylor 8 String Baritone
Blueberry - Grand Concert
Magnum Opus J450
Eastman AJ815
Parker PA-24
Babicz Jumbo Identity
Walden G730
Silvercreek T170
Charvell 150 SC
Takimine G406s