View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwolf View Post
First off, thank you. Anyone who does anything to help beginners is great. And there is a lot of 3-4 chord guitar song sites out there. Justinguitar, Munson music, 3 chord guitar.com, etc. After awhile all these songs sound the same. The hardest thing for me has always been to make them sound more like the original when I have a crappy music ear. A simple strumming pattern example with maybe a stepdown or fill would be great. Sometimes this can be found on you tube and sometimes no.
Sorry if I got carries away here. I only meant to say thanks.
Your welcome. That is exactly why I made the website - I always ran out of songs to learn and was forever searching google for easy guitar songs for beginners. I have made a lot of changes to the website recently and added a lot more songs.

I'm looking for ideas on how I can improve the website. I was thinking of adding a "Chords" page and creating videos on how to play the basic major and minor chords. What's your thoughts? I'm also looking for some ideas on how I could arrange the songs better to stop it turning into one long confusing list.