View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 07:55 PM

Thanks Matt, the One is compelling for the coverage that you've described and the very nice sound. The compact storage of the tower is also nice. The mixer is disappointing.

I do have a small external mixer, but I don't use it unless I'm playing with someone. I use the VoiceLive 3 for pre-amp and effects for vocals and guitar. Do you think plugging the VoiceLive 3 direct into the One would be fine for volume?

My friend that play's the flute does not have an external mixer so she will need a small mixer or some type of pre-amp.

I had planned to buy the One this week, but now I'm torn. Should I wait and see what Fishman comes out with to replace the SA220, which had a great mixer, but maybe doesn't sound as good or have the same type of coverage as the One OR get the One and and suck up the fact that I will need a pre-amp or mixer. I'm not convinced the SA220 replacement is coming this summer as I've seen nothing form Fishman just internet rumors.

Martin 00-18V (sitka/hog) Taylor GCce 12-fret LTD (all koa) Gibson Keb Mo (adi/hog) Cervantes Crossover I (cedar/pe) Breedlove Oregon Parlor LTD (all myrtle) Journey OF-660 (carbon fiber) Radial ToneBone PZ-Pre TC Helicon Play Acoustic Singular Sound Beat Buddy HK Audio Lucas Nano 608i Bose S1 Pro