Thread: 90’s Taylors
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 01:57 PM

I can't tell you about Taylor's small body guitars, but I have a '95 910 and it is a very sweet guitar. It's got a glued in neck and a traditional nut width of 1-11/16" with about the same narrow profile depth as latter day Taylors. Even though it is 26 years old now there is no sign of needed a neck reset or any other work needing be done.

I'm gigging more bass these days, have two other Taylors a Martin and a bunch of others, so will probably want to sell one of them. If anyone is interested in the 910 we can talk. It would be great for someone wanting a Taylor but the 1.75" nut width might be a bit too wide for them. I also have a 2011 614CE that covers a lot of the ground that my 814ceDLX does... or is it the other way around . All of my guitars are in excellent+ to near mint condition.
Assuming is not knowing. Knowing is NOT the same as understanding. There is a difference between compassion and wisdom, however compassion cannot supplant wisdom, and wisdom can not occur without understanding. facts don't care about your feelings and FEELINGS ALONE MAKE FOR TERRIBLE, often irreversible DECISIONS