View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:14 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustinfurlow View Post
This guitar looks absolutely amazing!! Wow...it could be my eyesight which is starting to probably go from all the time spent in front of a screen lately but is the nut width and bridge spacing mentioned? Beautiful build, man. Geez

Thanks, Dustin! I'm a huge fan of your music, Joel and I listen to you a lot while we're in the shop. Also following your new Beneteau build, and feeling sad that you have to part company with some of your beloved guitars. I feel the same about this Performance SC-- this one will be dearly missed when it finds a new home.
But, heh heh, I can always build another one! And I just did- a brand new Zephyr 00, just strung up on Sunday. I'll be listing it soon too, when I get my studio photos done.

To answer your question: The nut width on this Performance SC is 1 13/16", with string spacing at the nut set in a little, so it feels like a 1 3/4" nut. The string spread @ saddle is 2 5/16". Those are my typical fingerstyle specs.

Stay safe, be well, and best of good fortune to you, Dustin, and thanks so much for sharing your gifts with the rest of us!