View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasp68 View Post
Player from Italy coming back to guitar after several years and first time poster on this wonderful forum.

Getting a little bit more serious about playing, I got a zoom A3. I run my dcpa with fishman f1 analog through it and to a fishman loudbox mini (with satisfying results). Since I use the A3 mostly for modelling, eq, and acoustic specific effect like the exciter, I would like to add a couple of single pedals: reverb (don't like so much the mini one) and possibly delay and compressor. So my questions are:
- are there any problems in running the pedals after the a3 with modelling etc?
- any advice on pedals? I was thinking about the THOF for reverb; no idea on delay (boss? digitech polara? flashback?)
- Would the zoom ms 70cdr be a good idea?
- I already have a mooer yellow compressor that I use with my electric I am very satisfied of ; would it be fine also for the acoustic? Where to put it in the signal chain?

FYI I don't play live, just home practice and occasional jamming with friends.

Many thanks in advance for your support

Currently, after the Zoom A3 I run a HOF reverb, Digitech Chorus, Boss Blues Driver and a JamMan Looper. The pedals are only used when the song I'm playing wants it. This configuration changes from time to time, mostly at the Blues Driver position.
The Old Lady
Goldilocks
Flipper

"Sometimes I play a song I never heard before" Thelonious Monk