View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrplyrinla View Post
I've been playing for 45 years, I never paid much attention to how the 'physics' work on guitar instruments. I went to NAMM in Anaheim this year and visited Taylors Room where the deals are made... I had no idea about V Bracing prior to picking up their Builders Edition K14ce, I just thought hmm... that's an interesting looking guitar so I picked it up and played it just as I had been doing from dozens of other manufacturers. I own a '06 - 814ce and love that guitar btw but the moment I picked this one up I knew it was something special. What I noticed is that is was much easier to play and the volume seemed to be higher even though I wasn't playing too hard because I didn't want to disrupt a meeting just two tables next to me. The chords sounded more precise and I definitely noticed the improved sustain and clarity. The feel of the neck with the rounded corners, beveled cutaway and arm rest with that 'easy to play' finish throughout contributed to the overall playability of the guitar. Two days later I have already ordered one for myself (I wasn't even remotely in the market) and will be selling my 814 to make room. I was completely blown away and I'm convinced this is going to be a huge hit for Taylor and eventually thousands of guitar players around the world will be thanking them for this.
hmmm...... to echo another poster, something seems fishy with this post!