View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 11:07 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Maniac View Post
There ya go again...you're assuming that I need room treatment without even seeing my room. I don't care if it only costs $50 bucks...I don't feel I need it, so why bother ?? You're starting to sound like a pushy snake oil salesman but pushing room treatment to any one who'll listen.
Huh ? he did not say you "need" room treatment. He disputed your claim that people here are telling you have have to spend $1000's of dollars to treat a room, which as he said is an untrue claim.

If you are satisfied with the sound of your room that's fine, but making false accusations and slinging disparaging analogies about what people are saying or sound like, isn't.

Whether or not your room might need further treatment or not, is an entirely different subject. And and this thread is not about you or your room, so stop injecting remarks that will pull the thread off topic.

If you were as loathe to injecting strawman arguments as you are to imaginary utterances from experts, your exchanges here might much smoother and fruitful

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Sonoma 14.4

Last edited by KevWind; 10-25-2016 at 11:22 AM.