View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiberty View Post
Um, the last time I went to Sam Ash, and the time before that. SA is a Rainsong dealer and normally has 3 or 4.

The point is well made though.

I participated in one of Harvey's Voyage-Air road trips. Well worth the cost of shipping to the next person. Shipping full size guitars has gotten crazy expensive though.
I thought GC was an authorized dealer too but I've never seen a RainSong other than a used jumbo in the 3 Colorado stores I've frequented. I have seen a couple CAs but even that was years ago. We do not have Sam Ash here in Colorado but there is Avenue Guitars in Manitou Springs that is an authorized RainSong dealer- I just checked and they have 13 in stock.

I guess I didn't think about the cost of shipping guitars and should know better having one sent to me and shipping one out in the last year. The size is key; I had an OF660 shipped to me in a cute little box that you would never believe had a guitar in it, and it cost half of what I paid to ship a full size guitar- the latter of which cost me over $90.00 expedited.

Last edited by steelvibe; 01-04-2019 at 11:54 PM.