View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29er View Post
Even though my heart is kind of set on buying a Heritage H-530 (see my thread in this forum) yesterday I stopped into my local shop and tried out the imported PRS SE Hollowbody they have. Wow, what a nice guitar. I have not paid any attention at all to the PRS imports but they did a nice job on this one. I'm not a huge fan of humbucking pickups but these sounded sweet and full at clean amp settings. If they offered it with good P90's I might even buy one. Anyone here have any experience with this model?
I bought the SE Hollowbody II Piezo. I am in love with this guitar. I am a beginner...started with an Eastman E6OM, briefly had a seagull, and have a little Alvarez mahogany for travel. I still have the Alvarez and the PRS. The PRS is the only guitar I want to pick up. Thin, light, huge amount of tones...I even like to play it without plugging it in. It sounds so great clean on the neck pickup with some piezo blended in. I have the Yamaha THR30ii and sometimes I play just the piezo on the acoustic setting with some effects. So much fun! Hope you get one!
Emerald X30 Woody
Traveler EG-1 Custom