View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
Thank you Ryan. I have all the confidence in the world in you two. That dang rosette and fret markers have truly been the most stressful for me, so no pressure at all on that! Thanks a bunch.

Looking at that top again in this picture, talk about tight straight grain, really??? I don't know how much better that could be, but then again, I just play em, I don't build or critique them!!! This is going to be a world class guitar and I am sure I will never get out of it what it will be capable of and that will only prompt me to work harder and play better!!!!

I know there are some on this forum that feel the guitars do not measure up to their abilities where I feel just the opposite, I will never match this Kinnaird potential.

Best to you and Steve,

Tom
Don't worry buddy, you are definitely not alone. There is NO way I would ever be able to match the calibre of the instrument being built for me but that should not be an issue Just enjoy it and play the heck out of your new found love

And of course, congratulations on this upcoming build!! If I have learnt anything so far, it is that these luthiers are making a living out of this for a good reason. Trust their judgement and they will surprise you every step of the way

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
[email protected]
+65 8666 0420