View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 07:04 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default WE HAVE A WINNER! Spinal Tap Trivia Contest: Gorgeous "Flame" Pick (see photos)

Actually, three winners. After exhausting my three finalists, I decided to award THREE (3) prizes for the survivors.

To make the final decision, I put all three of their names into a hat and had Rhonda pull out the winner.

Jeff Weaver takes home the flame casein model.

The other two finalists each take home an extremely clean casein tortoise demo models of their own choosing.

Thanks, Gentlemen!

SPINAL TAP TRIVIA CONTEST
CHARTER MEMBERS ONLY (per AGF guidelines)

This trivia contest is to celebrate and thank every member of AGF for the fantastic year we had in 2018. It all started here almost exactly three years ago, and this will always be home. Thank You, AGF!

For this contest we are giving away free ONE (1) of our “flame” model picks, the most popular line in our catalog of more than twenty models. This represents a $40 to $45 value -- and we'll throw in shipping too. You can have your choice of teardrop, triangle, or our new mando model:

IMPORTANT: Per AGF guidelines, this trivia contest is open to CHARTER MEMBERS ONLY. This is not my decision, but per AGF contest rules. Please consider donating $25.00 to this wonderful website to help pay for the server and upkeep on the site.

PLEASE NOTE: AGF Sponsors are NOT eligible, nor are Moderators.

If anyone gets the correct answer but in the process violates the rules, CLP reserves the exclusive right to cancel the contest without a declared winner.

Please read ALL rules before posting. Also, please read other posts before posting, as folks often post a question you already asked. In that situation, you lose a turn.

My trivia typically is very difficult, but not impossible.

Best advice: Ask yes or no questions, or either/or true/false types of questions, instead of wild stabs or random guesses

RULES: I will not begin with any clues. This is sort of set up like the game Twenty Questions.

1) You are permitted to ask ONE (1) question or take one guess per turn

2) You must then wait FIVE (5) posts from other members (not including me) before you can ask another question.

3) You cannot combine two questions into one post; one question per post, please.

Again, a reminder that this contest is limited to CHARTER MEMBERS ONLY, per AGF guidelines. Please do consider upping your membership.

I am in and out of the shop, as always, on and off the computer, but will do my best to check in frequently.

Let the Games begin!

Best of luck....

Scott Memmer
President
Charmed Life Picks

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 03-10-2019 at 12:16 PM.