View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 03:31 PM

I have had my Flamed Walnut Sitka AJ #63 since September. It is simply a fantastic guitar. The set up is still as good as the day I got. I use it mostly for finger picking but it strums beautifully and is loud and clear. I put black Schaller tuners on it and they may look a little odd but I like them. I also use a TRIC case which are all Canadian made and my favourite? I have been diligent in case humidification but I dont tend to obsess with hygrometers and such. I use a soap dish design I got from Fazool with a sponge and water beads. I also use a Planet Waves sound hole humidifier. I compare this guitar to a Gibson J15 in looks and tone but also weight. It is incredibly light.

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...d.php?t=359389

As for Ed Bond, he has been pretty cool to deal with. Friendly patient and knowledgable. I wish him the greatest success. I have recently ordered Walnut SJ #124 in the build order. I think I may have some open gear Schertler tuners with Ebony knobs (thanks Wade) installed on this one. Just to add my touch. I know the tuners Ed uses are very good as well. Who knows? I am hoping I can get a TRIC case for it.

Last edited by Gasworker; 03-06-2015 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Too many "as wells"��