View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 03:33 PM

Default Rudy's SoHo- "Archtop Guitars: The Journey From Cremona To New York"

My wife, she's an angel, bought me the book "Archtop Guitars: The Journey From Cremona To New York" from author Rudy Pensa of "Rudy's Music" for a present for next Christmas. (she also bought me the stool that I'm sitting on in one of the pictures...) What a great book! Some of the guitars in the book, and that were in the exhibit "Guitar Heroes" at the Metropolitan Museum Of Art, are on display in the shop. If you get a chance check out the book. The photography, the history, the contributions of the various participants, even the paper are first rate. Rudy's passion for music, guitars, and people overflow from each page. What a journey this book provides for a guitar aficionado. I spoke with Rudy for quite some time about the book, about guitars, about music and musicians, and about life. What a special individual. He signed my book and I feel very privileged to have had a chance to spend some time with him. Rudy's SoHo store is absolutely beautiful! If you get to New York check out Rudy's SoHo store, if you're lucky he'll be there. He has some great stories...

Last edited by DLeeWebb; 08-09-2011 at 03:45 PM.