View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar george View Post
I cdnuolt blveiee it taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
Fascinating, indeed, that that same poster began a thread with this very exact passage back on March 6, 2018; and, exponentially incredible is that the same individual first responded to both of those guitar george threads--robj144.

Here's guitar george's post from the aforementioned date of March 6, 2018, from a thread he started over at The Spelling's Not Too Good:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar george View Post
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Last edited by Inyo; 01-19-2019 at 09:44 PM.