View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:08 PM

Does your inuk have the Fishman Aura electronics installed? It really does look like a really fun instrument but the new price is not to my liking, especially for an instrument that I would only use once or twice at a gig.

With that said, I feel as though I often overlook Godin, which is a shame because I am Canadian and they are so incredibly easy to find. However, they really do have something special going on that I don't think any other companies have matched yet. First, their instruments are actually made in Canada, most of their instruments are incredibly affordable and lastly, they are very innovative in their approach to pickups and electronic options. One of these days I am going to purchase one of their classical multiac instruments to replace my far inferior Epiphone Chet Atkins classical. I actually remember buying the Epiphone because I was really into Lindsey Buckingham who uses the Gibson Chet Atkins version. His classical is very expensive and has so many mods done to it for midi control that you would be looking at well over $4000.00. I don't know why anyone would pay that when you could simply buy a used or even new Godin multiac with synth/midi controls already installed.