View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 11:55 AM

I wanted to keep my two rigs simple. The first pedalboard is just for plugging in my guitar. The second one is to play with a vocal mic. However since the Mic Mechanic 2 has up to 24v phantom power you can use a condenser instrument mic as a second source for your guitar. For vocals I use a Sennheiser MKE 4032 and for instrumental I change out to my Rode NT3. The pedals are daisy chained for a 1000ma wall wart with the option to use a USB 5v to 9v 1000ma converter cable with a negative center 5.5mm barrel. I use a 10,000 ah rechargeable USB iPhone charger batterie so there is no need for ac power, wall warts or 9v/AA batteries. On the voltage conversion of 5v to 9v, it probably reduces the ah in half. The only caveat is that you are limited to under 1000ma total on your pedals. Digital pedals suck more than analog ones. It's not the audiophile high end gear, but the cost for me was reasonable and unlike a do all in one pedal, you can switch, mix and match individual pedals. My only rule is that it has to fit in either of my Harbor Freight cases.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0742.jpg (40.9 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0744.jpg (35.6 KB, 200 views)