View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 01:13 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytee32 View Post
Thanks all, for your input.

My conclusion is that I should go for new instead of used, I should go for the L1 Compact instead of the Pro8, and that I should get the T4S to go with it.

Reasoning : I'm in principle upgrading from the current JAM 100 (Watt) to a 200 Watt L1C. Given that the JAM has always been loud enough, I expect not to need the additional volume of the Pro8.

If it was just me using it, the Pro8 would be great, as then I would not need the ToneMatch mixer. The two channels have the ToneMatch functions via the app. However I need three channels with effects: two microphones plus an acoustic guitar.

I have read great reviews about the Zed 10Fx, the win for the T4S is the size. The Zed 10fx is almost a square foot in size, more than double that of the T4S.
We're usually cramped for space as it is!
Congrats on your decision, the Compact is stellar, and you'll have a lot of fun exploring all the features of the T4S. And although you'll need to use the power brick, it's a small one as such things go.

I almost bought the smaller cousin of the Zed 10FX (Zed 6 I think), but the large bumper around the edges really turned me off, seems like such a waste of space unless it's crammed with electronics. Without that they'd be more handy.

Enjoy!