View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 02:43 AM

Smile

Hi everyone. Thank uou so much for your opinions. It has given me days of researching and considering what i would like best and waht my needs are i am relatively new to playing electric and for the last few yeafs have focussed on playing country blues on acoustic. Im currently without an acoustic but the proud owner of a billy corgan signature fender strat with hot humbuckers which give me a nice overdriven tone with my vox ac4 limited edition in blue and cream. Both very nice. Ive noticed that a reverb may be something for me hence the initial amp search. Than i stumbled across the fender blues junior and the whole fender amp world opened up this question of a new amp. All of the opinions you guys hqve sgelared have made for an enjoyable week of further research so thanks for that. Money isnt really the object as such so im fairly open. However an amp that i have been so impressed with is the pro junior 4 with NO reverb. So maybe i dont really need one. Do people think my dimarzio billy corgan humbuckers will help to achieve a slight overdrive at lower volumes? Thay are wuite hot. Its a real versatile guitar.