View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 07:15 AM
AGF Sponsor

If I might chime in here...since I’ve logged many joyful hours playing this sweet little guitar. When Steve first began working in the shop, last year, he decided to keep this guitar here...right beside my two beloved Taylors. It didn’t take long before I found myself playing it exclusively. It is so darn easy to play!!! The size is quite comfortable, yet it has a big, sweet, smooth voice that belies its smaller footprint.
The arm bevel even adds more amazing comfort to its “already-comfortable” size, and the addition of the “tri-port” soundport is a user-friendly bonus. To top it all off...the multi-scale layout leaves the player feeling as if the entire experience is absolutely effortless. Truly... the opportunity to play this guitar for an extended period took my playing from “meh”...to “I never thought that I could do that” on a guitar.
Everything that Steve said about the tone is spot-on...and, even though the pictures are great, they still can’t capture the truly-amazing color and depth of this Padouk. If you’re interested in a 00-size guitar, do yourself a favor and grab this one quickly. I guarantee that, even if someone grabs it up based on the safety-net of the trial period that Steve is offering, this guitar will not be sent back.

Joel

‘17 Two Hands Guitar Co.
0000/Auditorium, Sitka/Indonesian RW

‘93 Taylor 712 (I spent 20 years trying to convince the owner to sell me this guitar)

‘95 Taylor Limited Edition GAWS (I traded my Gibson J-200 for this guitar in ‘95)

TWO HANDS GUITARS