View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
When I do wander in to an Apple store, they're always busy to slammed. Half of the people there (in the back) are there for instruction and information, always a half-dozen waiting for some "genius" answers and the front-half of the store full of lookers. New product roll-outs usually mean it's time to stay clear until things subside a bit. But, they never do.
Extra irony or eye rolls when people are mad about the reservation system or order pick up system. Yesterday some those many waiting gave me strange looks when I set my bike against the glass front, showed the message on my phone to the greeter, was handed some AirPods, and left.

I bet most people know they're going to the store 45 - 90 minutes ahead of time and what they want. Just buy and pay via fingers and finger print, and it's usually a few minutes of your life spent and without having to step more than 10-20 feet into the store. This is 2017. I don't see much reason for wasting time in stores if it's not something like neighborhood hardware store, groceries or where fit is an issue.