View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Charter Member

Cool

Cool! Yes they are outstanding instruments! Things didn't work out with his company up north.. But It's nice to know he was able to regroup and is now back at work on his own in Portland. He's prices these days are no where close to his earlier works. i hope to have that classical by the end of the month. I was talking to a guy at Guitar Center, Who mentioned they had this really nice classical made by a guy named Fox, I knew who he was from the days when Buffalo Bros carried his instruments. The minute I played it I knew it was a very special classical. I e-mailed Charles who was very nice to give me some info on it. It seems to have a spruce top, which many of you know is somewhat unusual for a classical instrument. The volume on this instrument really blew me away! I'll chime in more once it's in hand...Peace
Lowden'87 L27FC Taylors’93 Kottke’94 910’82 855c(flor)Harp’19 Emerald Synergy (koa)’17 Doerr Solace select’12 Carmel OM ‘11 SCGC-FS Nylon:Sand,Cervantes.WeissSlide,Gypsy Elecs:Collings Eastside.Turners:RN6,RS6’59335Hist:Strat,Tele,Bass-Lakland,Fender Fretless.Amps:Princeton,Calif Blonde/xcab,Vox,Uke,Accordian,misc devices