View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstogie View Post
Just got this delivered from Amazon last night and here’s my 4 cents worth…

Looks super cool in the black color in person ……even more so than in the pics. I really could not deal with the pastel colors, why would they do that?

I’ve came with a new style gig bag / fabric case which does not look as nice as the older style rubberesque one........sufficient sure but it seems to be puffier/ bulkier than the original, not ideal for travel is my thought

Sounds pretty good for it’s small size, I have had many travel sized guitars including a couple other enyas, Martin lxme, baby Taylor, Yamaha guitaleli, and you have to coax the sound out of them by playing technique… certain sounds+/playing styles resonate well some do not....

Intonation is acceptable but not perfect.

Fit and finish is very nice overall.

***Strings have got to be changed, what gauge is stock and any recommendation on them?
I had some diadarrio 12 guage Phosphor bronze 80/20 and threw them on... They seem like the same guage as stock.....

at first they were to bright and jangly but after getting used to them and them settling in they are nice.... Not sure why but it seems that intonation is better with new strings.... My next set will be Elixer 12's but since I had these I threw them on....

Action is good not awesome but good...
DBZ Barchetta 13
Yamaha GL1 Guitalele
Bedell MBA 17 G