View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 12:34 PM
Charter Member

Can you tell us where you're located?

I, for one, would not sit in any kind of establishment and listen to a 22 minute song. Do these songs have any kind of format, chord structure, established melody? I think an example would go a long ways in helping us give you advice. Since you have a phone and a computer, you could maybe post a clip? Also, 5 cents is a minor inconvenience, especially if it's only on one string - I doubt your audience would notice it at all. Depending on how hard you play and how hard you push the strings onto the fretboard, can cause intonation problems and high action on a classical guitar can add to this.

Not sure what 'subtle harmonic overlays' are - could you explain more full ? Is it ambient background meditation music or something like that? Nowadays, it's very possible to record an album (if there is such a thing anymore) on your computer and burn copies to sell at gigs. If you're a solo artist, all you need is a USB microphone and a free program like Audacity to do a limited, but decent job.

Looking forward to a sample of your music.

Last edited by Skip Ellis; 12-17-2019 at 12:40 PM.