View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lschwart View Post
That's an impressive set of pedals! Tell us about how you're using all that.

Louis
Hi there, Louis!

The basic EQ is up to the QSC Touchmix 8. So I use the Empress ParaEQ to match the impedance of the K&K and make some "on the fly" adjustments (notch some bad frequencies, depending on the room I'm playing). The boost is a nice feature, also.

The Empress Compressor is kind of an always on pedal, so as the Strymon BlueSky. I just change the reverb I mainly use if I want a more ethereal sound (only in a few songs).

The Timeline (delay) and Mobius (chorus and tremolo, mainly) are used sparingly, depending on the music I'm playing.

The Empress Buffer+ is used more as a noise filter. Some places I play have a far from ideal electrical instalations. The Buffer+ help in that cases.

The Lovepedal Believe is almost never used. I'm waiting to use it with a Boss RC30, that I don't have right now.

And the Analogman King of Tone is used only to give me a low gain overdrive texture in a few musics.

The LR Baggs Session DI is used as a DI, of course, and I LOVE the saturation and compression features on it. It just enhance my overall sound.

It is really my dream pedalboard, and as soon as I record a live performance, I will post it here!

Thank you!