View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Charter Member

Default SOLD: Larrivee OM-40 Mahogany

SOLD.

Larrivee OM-40 guitar with solid African Mahogany (Khaya) back and sides and solid Sitka Spruce top. $925 shipped/insured to the continental US. If you wish to pickup in person price is $825.

I am the second owner & have had it a little over a year. Condition is a conservative 7 out of 10 due to the items highlighted here. There are two minor surface scuffs on the lower bout and one small ding on the upper bout of the soundboard. There's a scratch on the back, and typical swirl marks on the pick guard. I've done my best to capture these in the pics. There are two small indentions on the binding I couldn't capture a representative pic of. They are small enough they can can't be seen, but can be felt.

It currently has Martin Retro Custom Light (.11's) strings. The guitar has always been properly stored & humidified. Includes the original Larrivee hard shell arch top case, a truss rod adjustment tool and two keys for the case lock.

Back and sides: Mahogany
Top: Sitka spruce
Neck: Single-piece mahogany
Fingerboard: Ebony
Bridge: Ebony
Tuners: Grover 18:1 tuners
Saddle: Bone (CNC Made)
Nut: Bone (CNC Made)
Bridge Pins: Bone (CNC Made) with abalone
Nut Width: 1-3/4"
Finish: Satin
Bracing Pattern: Scalloped Hybrid
Rosette: Bold Rope
Top Purfling: Bold Rope
Body Binding: Maple
Heel Cap: Ivoroid
Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
Bridge Style: Standard
Pick Guard: Tortoise
Original Larrivee Hard Shell Arch Top Case
Scale Length: 25.5"
Upper Bout: 11.75"
Waist: 9.5"
Lower Bout: 15.25"
Body Depth: 4.25"
Saddle Spacing: 2.25"

I'm having a difficult time with pic sizes, so additional pics available http://imgur.com/a/GZztt/all

Last edited by thegreatgumbino; 06-13-2016 at 08:30 PM. Reason: SOLD