View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCGuitar View Post
Honestly I don't know. I played two gigs with it and used it on a couple of songs. I went into the crybaby-then Korg pitchblack-then into the front end of my Mesa Boogie Mark 5v35 head. On Saturday I played a show with our 6 piece band. Lost volume about 4 song in. The I switch to distortion and that was funky sounding. I thought it was amp till I hooked everything back up last night. Turned out to be wah. Wouldn't engage the wah sound (I clicked the toe switch on) on the down stroke. When I rocked pedal back up it squealed horribly. Was distorting the clean channel. I changed cables. Nothing. Then pulled it out of chain and amp was fine. I read numerous complaints online about similar problems. Tonight I brought it back to guitar center, I was willing to try another. They didnt have anymore and I need something by Friday. So, I got a refund (purchased 11/12). I looked at the crybaby mini but it felt small and awkward under my foot. I will investigate other's suggestions. Thanks for the help all.
Too bad about that. I take it you played the rest of the set with a 'funky' sound?