View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 10:11 AM
AGF Sponsor

Boy, oh boy...
This place is awesome...you know...with all the pictorial-documentations of amazing guitar-builds by world-class luthiers!!! Though it isn't totally void of any negative consequences...I oftentimes get somewhat distracted from taking care of my daily responsibilities...like work. In my own defense, though, I mostly limit my time here to scanning the forum, and not letting myself get sucked into hours of posting. But this is one of those times that I simply couldn't resist...

Tom...this is going to be a fun guitar to watch come to life. The beautiful wood choices, alone, would make it so...but even more so, because you're "That Guy"

You know...that guy who always goes out of his way to make everyone around him feel good with a pat on the back, or an attaboy, or any other of a million ways that guys like you make people like us glad that you're around...I like the way that Steve refers to you as "everybody's best friend on the forum." If I might be bold enough to speak for the rest of us...

...it's fun to watch good things happen to good people, and you, Sir, are good people. We're all hitching our wagons to this train of yours so that we can share the ride with you...and try to give back a little of what you so generously give to everyone around you. 😋

Joel Teel

‘17 Two Hands Guitar Co.
0000/Auditorium, Sitka/Indonesian RW

‘93 Taylor 712 (I spent 20 years trying to convince the owner to sell me this guitar)

‘95 Taylor Limited Edition GAWS (I traded my Gibson J-200 for this guitar in ‘95)

TWO HANDS GUITARS