View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesmith View Post
These carbonfiber acoustic companies owners come from the aero space industrie and they have put millions of dollar in to get the overal quality right.....millions. I should not even have gotten this far without resources.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcrumble View Post
Quote:
I have put millions of dollar in to get the overal quality right.....millions. I should not even have gotten this far.
This is the bit I don't understand.
An absolute bare minimum trait of a good guitar is the ability to hold a good set up. Things like nut slots are important. If you get them wrong you will have a bad guitar, no matter anything else it features. If you've invested millions over 10 years and not included the tools to get a level fretboard and clean nut slots, then I feel there is probably a better way to go about it.
Quote:
that was supposed to say they have invested millions, those carbon fiber acoustic guitar companies. I never had millions lol...

I cant even find that sentance??? It says "These carbonfiber acoustic companies owners come from the aero space industrie and they have put millions of dollar in to get the overal quality right.....millions. I should not even have gotten this far without resources."
littlesmith, you're not finding that sentence in your original post because it's not there. Badcrumble edited your words, and then attacked you based on his fabrication.

Badcrumble, I searched through this entire topic, and the phrase "I have put millions," which you supposedly quoted, only appears once: in your post, in a section which has a link back to where the quote supposedly comes but doesn't actually appear. For ease of reading, I put it first in my list of quotes, followed by your alteration of it and then your attack upon littlesmith based upon your own words, and not something actually said by littlesmith.

As far as you stating that you don't understand the words you fabricated... I'm as clueless as you as to what you were trying to do there.

Shady, mate.