View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Grenier View Post
Hi all. I am importing iPhone 11 videos into Reaper and recording guitar on top. Native iPhone videos import just fine as do FiLMIC Pro (iPhone app) videos which are .MOV files. Problems is with videos made with DJI Mimo app that runs my gimbal (still iPhone). The .MP4 files come in 90 degrees out of phase and are very choppy and unusable even after I rotate them in Reaper (90CCW).

Any idea how I can correct this within Reaper or do I need a 3rd app of some kind?
I went through the exact same thing and the solution ended up being adding an extra file to Reaper that handles this. I believe it was a DLL file that needed to be added and there's a couple of good walk-throughs of the steps to take in the Reaper forums.

It's also been discussed in a few past topics here in this forum so I'm sure someone will post a link shortly.

The added DLL file eliminates the need to use additional software so the phone files can be easily and directly imported into Reaper. t sounds complicated, but it was actually quite easy to do.

EDIT: Here's the first thing that pops up in a search of this forum. You'll find everything you need explained there:

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=592007

Last edited by Rudy4; 01-08-2021 at 08:45 AM.