View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpoTom View Post
This one is certainly fit for an "Om" King.

I saw this earlier today. Note that I've played an MD in Euro/Wenge in the past from Leo--that guitar was a year old when I played the older one 6 months ago. That one wasn't bad. This one is brand spanking new and I like the sound of this one better. (Which I told Leo as well)

I think it'll open up well in a way that should complement the focus of the Wenge. (Which BTW looks even better than the photos. This Wenge is really gorgeous) This new MD also has a nice overtone shimmer on the high end that should pair nicely with the bass as it expands/opens.

A nice and very balanced sound. As you strum down from strings 6 through 1, the sound is emphasized in that order to my ears--but it's an extremely balanced MD and any differences are quite subtle. It's a fingerstyle guitar that still begs for a flatpick to take advantage of the volume of an MD. I think it's got some good versatility and will be a joy for years to come.

You'll certainly enjoy this baby when you get it soon.
That is awesome Tom! I just received an email from Leo this morning and it's ready to be shipped tomorrow! Leo should have some pro-shots of the guitar coming through shortly will post them up here when i get them!