Thread: work stations
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 05:48 PM
Charter Member

Very Helpful thread to see this pictures of workstations with keyboards and interfaces and amps.
I will be purchasing a keyboard in a few months and this has been heavy on my mind. The big problem for myself...is my living room is my recording studio...as well as my computer usage as well as .....a Living room...ha ha..
I just ordered about 4 days ago from Sweetwater a pack of Quick releases.
I plan to not only put them on my microphones, but on my boom arms. This will help unclutter my Living room. I can quickly disconnect the boom arm from the microphone stand and place the boom arm in the corner.
I had already deemed it necessary for quick release for Mics to Boom arm. If I can not convert quickly from living room to recording space...I just won't use it.
These are the Newer Version of the Triad-Orbit. Steel male counterpart with additional carved out area in the stem for extra holding power. The previous ones where straight brass.
There is a whole line of things these things can be used for, including quick release of Music paper, tablet, small table at the side of a keyboard as well.